FREE PDF Knitting Pattern – Knitted iPhone Purse- Bolsa para tu Iphone

FREE PDF Knitting Pattern – Knitted iPhone Purse


knitted iPhone purseHope you’ve all been having a great first week of 2010. Today as promised, I would like to share with you my brand new FREE knitting pattern for an iPhone (well, you can put anything you want :D ).

My cool electrical gadget must travel in style. So I made this retro-style iPhone purse for me to take everywhere I go.

knitted iPhone CaseThis Knitted iPhone Purse…

has an external pocket where you can put your earpiece

is seamless

is knitted in one piece (i.e. no joining required – grafting is involved but this is optional as you can cast off and join the bottom anyways you like)

Is double-layered for extra protection

has flexy internal purse frame to securely hold your precious gadjet

is very simple, very fun, very stylish

works really well with tweedy yarn

involves Judy’s Magic Cast-On method. Her site is here and my short blog post is here.

knitted iPhone case open

Inside view. The purse is double-layerd for extra protection.

You can dance with it.

You can sing with it.

You can sing with it.

You can dance with it.

You can download the pattern from here (or click the thumbnail below).

iPhone case th

To view the PDF patterns you will need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. Adobe Reader can be installed for free by clicking here. If you have any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Finally…

If you like this pattern, please “retweet” it by clicking the re-tweet button next to the post title.

I write FREE patterns to raise money for charities (currently raising for WWF). So if you really like this pattern and my work, please donate directly to my JustGiving page (I have set it so that you can donate anonymously) or you can just donate to your favourite charity instead! :D

Have a wonderful weekend! ;D

Fuente: http://cottonandcloud.com/blog/free-pdf-knitting-pattern-knitted-iphone-purse/

Comentarios

Entradas populares